My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rachelsayshello.com
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to rachelsays... The blog of Rachel Lewis, containing my thoughts and musings on illustration, design, fashion, music, cakey-bakey goodness, culture and things that I generally find cool. There's also a good chance my own illustration work will pop up on here.

All work on this blog is copyright to me unless I state that it isn't. Obviously. Don't do stealing, kids.

So come on in, have a look around, and leave a comment if you like what you see.

www.rachelsayshello.com
contact [at] rachelsayshello.com

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Illustration Friday: Detach


I had lots of fun with this one. Collage was definately the best way to go. I took the theme of 'detach' and made this crazy, out-of-touch, manic world. This is what my life feels like sometimes ^.^ Mmmm, multi-coloured buttons and pills.....

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Isabel said...

Wry comment on the early 21st century.

Love the look.

lauren said...

i love this! especially how you "detached" the bird & dog's heads

Eleanor Snare said...

The stitching looks cool. I would obviously say that. How big is it?

Rachel Lewis Illustration said...

It is just smaller than A4 :)

Haha yes you would say that. I love stitching paper. I reeeeeeaaaally need a sewing machine.

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for the comments! i like yours a lot, awesome collage action.

Anonymous said...

Nice collage :)

P Tinkler said...

This works really well, it completely encompasses everything in the title. Love the dove with its head removed, nice touch!