My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rachelsayshello.com
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to rachelsays... The blog of Rachel Lewis, containing my thoughts and musings on illustration, design, fashion, music, cakey-bakey goodness, culture and things that I generally find cool. There's also a good chance my own illustration work will pop up on here.

All work on this blog is copyright to me unless I state that it isn't. Obviously. Don't do stealing, kids.

So come on in, have a look around, and leave a comment if you like what you see.

www.rachelsayshello.com
contact [at] rachelsayshello.com

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Now that's my TYPE of cake....

See what I did there?

I came across this amazing cake over at design*sponge (awesome blog, I recommend it strongly, lots of handmade project tips/interior design/general coolness) and have to post about it.

I have a bit of a love for typewriters - I haven't blogged about it yet but I bought an old typewriter from a charity shop and have started using it for collages etc. And most people know I have a massive love for cake, any kind of cake, yum yum.


Isn't that amazing? It was made for a 4 year anniversary party for The Regional Assembly of Text and it looks soo tasty. See the original post from design*sponge here.

Unfortunately, I've been on a diet for a few weeks because I want to look good for my graduation, so I've not been having any cakes. Or chocolate. Or much bread, either. Humph.

My graduation is tomorrow though (YAY) and I've lost 4lbs. Which is alright. I want to keep going though and lose some more. We'll see.

Anyway so my graduation is tomorrow and I'm really excited but also a bit nervous. I have a brilliant outfit though so I'll post that over the weekend :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
anyhow thanks for the good read!