My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rachelsayshello.com
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to rachelsays... The blog of Rachel Lewis, containing my thoughts and musings on illustration, design, fashion, music, cakey-bakey goodness, culture and things that I generally find cool. There's also a good chance my own illustration work will pop up on here.

All work on this blog is copyright to me unless I state that it isn't. Obviously. Don't do stealing, kids.

So come on in, have a look around, and leave a comment if you like what you see.

www.rachelsayshello.com
contact [at] rachelsayshello.com

Monday, September 07, 2009

What I wore today - 4th Sept 09 (Graduation!)

I know it's not 4th sept but Ive had a crazy busy weekend with graduation/family related things so only just had time to post this.

I mentioned before about the 'What I wore today' Flickr group, so I've got my act together,joined Flickr and joined the group. Hurrah.

Really quick sketch I know, but then again, that's what this is for I suppose. Those shoes are amazing, from River Island, here they are:



Totally destroyed my feet though. But I didn't fall over! Good times.

My parents have got all the photos of me so as soon as they send me them I'll do a big Graduation post.

2 comments:

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Hi Rachel, I wanted to stop by and thank you for commenting on my "before & after" house make-over on Design*Sponge. There's many photos they didn't include, along with more info about our remodel. Please visit my blog to learn more: http://www.theoldpaintedcottage.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Grey
The Old Painted Cottage

thimbles and gingham said...

ohh i graduated about a month ago. i was too scared to wear high heels though- just incase i fell over while collecting my parchment! the shoes you wore look amazing.