My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rachelsayshello.com
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to rachelsays... The blog of Rachel Lewis, containing my thoughts and musings on illustration, design, fashion, music, cakey-bakey goodness, culture and things that I generally find cool. There's also a good chance my own illustration work will pop up on here.

All work on this blog is copyright to me unless I state that it isn't. Obviously. Don't do stealing, kids.

So come on in, have a look around, and leave a comment if you like what you see.

www.rachelsayshello.com
contact [at] rachelsayshello.com

Thursday, February 18, 2010

5oup.net - My profile is featured!

A few days ago I joined 5oup, which is a creative social network, portfolio showcase site, that type of thing. Well my profile has been chosen for the 'fresh list' on there and will be displayed on the front page for the next five days!

Go take a look.

No comments: