My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rachelsayshello.com
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to rachelsays... The blog of Rachel Lewis, containing my thoughts and musings on illustration, design, fashion, music, cakey-bakey goodness, culture and things that I generally find cool. There's also a good chance my own illustration work will pop up on here.

All work on this blog is copyright to me unless I state that it isn't. Obviously. Don't do stealing, kids.

So come on in, have a look around, and leave a comment if you like what you see.

www.rachelsayshello.com
contact [at] rachelsayshello.com

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Vote for my design at allmightys.com!

Yep, if you're interested at all, I have a t-shirt design up for public voting at the wonderful world of www.allmightys.com. If I win my design gets made, so this is where you come in :)

1) Go to http://allmightys.com/features/vote_designs/not_cached/index.htm

2) Look through all/some of the designs (there are 86 so i'll let you off looking at them all) And vote them 0-5 of how good you think they are.

3) The most important step - If you only look at one design, make sure it's mine!! It's about 2/3rds of the way down the voting page and looks like this:

(Yes I know it's posted down in another post, but this is the final one, waa waa)

4) If you like it, give it a nice fat 5 for me :) I'll love you lots.

5) Look around the rest of the site. There are pretty t-shirts there!

That's it. Let me know if you do vote though, even if you give it a 0 ;)




* don't you dare give it a 0.



...Right, off to finish Illustration Friday...

No comments: