My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rachelsayshello.com
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to rachelsays... The blog of Rachel Lewis, containing my thoughts and musings on illustration, design, fashion, music, cakey-bakey goodness, culture and things that I generally find cool. There's also a good chance my own illustration work will pop up on here.

All work on this blog is copyright to me unless I state that it isn't. Obviously. Don't do stealing, kids.

So come on in, have a look around, and leave a comment if you like what you see.

www.rachelsayshello.com
contact [at] rachelsayshello.com

Monday, April 27, 2009

Postcard design, More retro fun, exciting...

Firstly, good news: I found out today that my design for the Penguin award has been shortlisted! Which is so exciting. So fingers crossed for that... :D

Next, I finished my self promotional postcard design, which I'm pleased with in the end:

It went through about a hundred different versions but I finally cracked it. I think it sums up me and my style of work quite well :) Just got to finish my business card and website now.

Also, I'm getting on with my Sustainability/Don't upgrade your phone project, I finished the 6 escalator posters and am now working on the 'main' poster:
This is going to be the main element in the poster, with accompanying slogans/text. I'm really pleased with this so far though, it's the '&' logo for Together.com, with my twist on it. Retro-tastic!

So things are going well (work-wise, anyway, don't get me started on the rest of my so-called life), I had my interview at st. martins and am nervously awaiting the result. Still petrified.

No comments: