My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rachelsayshello.com
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to rachelsays... The blog of Rachel Lewis, containing my thoughts and musings on illustration, design, fashion, music, cakey-bakey goodness, culture and things that I generally find cool. There's also a good chance my own illustration work will pop up on here.

All work on this blog is copyright to me unless I state that it isn't. Obviously. Don't do stealing, kids.

So come on in, have a look around, and leave a comment if you like what you see.

www.rachelsayshello.com
contact [at] rachelsayshello.com

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Exciting Happenings: My work featured on CourtesyoftheApocalypse Blog!

I'm having lots of exciting happenings recently. The lovely Laura aka JoiePR on twitter has just started the great Courtesy of the Apocalypse blog (sounds ominous... it's not! Just full of unsigned bands ~ music & reviews ~ independent businesses/shops ~ art & street art ~ alternative style ~ burlesque and other such awesomeness) and was kind enough to feature my work! :D

RachelSaysHello on Courtesy of the Apocalypse

"Rachel Lewis’s illustration and graphic design work is so imaginative and playful, it is guaranteed to rock your ankle socks. The use of hand drawn image and text within her work is beautifully unique, and the lady herself says that she is inspired by “culture, fashion, new media, music and the future.” Bedfordshire-based Rachel is also available to do custom work via her website http://www.rachelsayshello.com."


Well that's nice ^.^


I'm going to do a mammoth blog update/posting-stylee this weekend. I have SO many things to talk about and just NO time. How do other people with full time jobs manage to keep their blogs updated so frequently??


I guess they don't spend 4 hours on trains every day. Humph.



No comments: