My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rachelsayshello.com
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to rachelsays... The blog of Rachel Lewis, containing my thoughts and musings on illustration, design, fashion, music, cakey-bakey goodness, culture and things that I generally find cool. There's also a good chance my own illustration work will pop up on here.

All work on this blog is copyright to me unless I state that it isn't. Obviously. Don't do stealing, kids.

So come on in, have a look around, and leave a comment if you like what you see.

www.rachelsayshello.com
contact [at] rachelsayshello.com

Friday, July 03, 2009

D&AD New Blood 2009 - Roundup part one - Our stand

I got back from London last night, after 4 days of being at New Blood. It was really good, so bloody exhausting, getting up at 5.30 every day then getting home at around midnight really takes it out of you, especially when you are walking/standing up/navigating the heat trap that is the tube and surviving 32c degrees every day! I can't complain though, I love hot weather and it was a great few days. Being back in London was amazing, it felt like home, I miss it so much. I need to be there; sooner rather than later.







Our stand was #70, tucked right in the corner of the hall so not the greatest of spots, traffic-wise. These are all photos from the private view held on monday (29th june) night.



Guys hanging out at the Graphic Design stand next to ours.

The whole view of the hall; our stand was literally directly below this.

Our stand was opposite ShellsuitZombie, which was ace, they brought so much fun and games to the place! Bunch of really nice guys, they set briefs and competitions throughout the show and generally brightened things up no end :)

More on that in the next post...

No comments: