My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rachelsayshello.com
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to rachelsays... The blog of Rachel Lewis, containing my thoughts and musings on illustration, design, fashion, music, cakey-bakey goodness, culture and things that I generally find cool. There's also a good chance my own illustration work will pop up on here.

All work on this blog is copyright to me unless I state that it isn't. Obviously. Don't do stealing, kids.

So come on in, have a look around, and leave a comment if you like what you see.

www.rachelsayshello.com
contact [at] rachelsayshello.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

The devil makes work for idle blogs..


Apologies for the lack of posts recently. I'm busy and tired mostly... I've had lots of things to post about but never get round to it. Then I forget. I need to start writing down random thoughts a lot more.

Hopefully I'll post something awesome soon. Stay tuned. In the meantime, here's something lovely from Gemma Correll:

Because it's happy and I'm feeling sad.

xx