My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rachelsayshello.com
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to rachelsays... The blog of Rachel Lewis, containing my thoughts and musings on illustration, design, fashion, music, cakey-bakey goodness, culture and things that I generally find cool. There's also a good chance my own illustration work will pop up on here.

All work on this blog is copyright to me unless I state that it isn't. Obviously. Don't do stealing, kids.

So come on in, have a look around, and leave a comment if you like what you see.

www.rachelsayshello.com
contact [at] rachelsayshello.com

Monday, August 10, 2009

Neuarmy - Creative from Nom de Guerre, Germany

I need to take my mind off some non-work-related things which are driving me crazy this lunchtime so here is some lovely eye candy. Stumbled upon Neuarmy the other day and love the stuff on there. Neuarmy is a 'multidisciplinary creative working in print, interactive, illustration, screen printing, painting, graffiti, photography, typography, and identity' who goes by the real name of Ryan Katrina:


Letterpress and handdrawn type it would seem, nice combo. Diggin' the colour scheme too. Yum yum yum.



Some really great uses of typography and media, seems to effortlessly work between platforms and styles while still retaining a 'feel'. Fresh and bold, love it.

Got lots of interesting stuff to post so hopefully I can do a post here and there for the next few days. Busy busy busy.

No comments: