My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rachelsayshello.com
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to rachelsays... The blog of Rachel Lewis, containing my thoughts and musings on illustration, design, fashion, music, cakey-bakey goodness, culture and things that I generally find cool. There's also a good chance my own illustration work will pop up on here.

All work on this blog is copyright to me unless I state that it isn't. Obviously. Don't do stealing, kids.

So come on in, have a look around, and leave a comment if you like what you see.

www.rachelsayshello.com
contact [at] rachelsayshello.com

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The Daily Ampersand Project: No. 20

I possibly should rename this project as The (Almost) Daily Ampersand project - as I haven't done a new one for aaages. Definitely not daily anymore. So I've taken to numbering them, probably less misleading.

So this is number 20, Goudy Old Style Bold in pencil. Lots of strange tendril/hair like things here. This font was found through 300&65 ampersands, a great blog which posts a new ampersand every day. I started to find it difficult to find a new and interesting ampersand to do every day and that blog has helped me find loads of new ones, so that's cool. This one matches today's date actually.

No comments: