My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rachelsayshello.com
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to rachelsays... The blog of Rachel Lewis, containing my thoughts and musings on illustration, design, fashion, music, cakey-bakey goodness, culture and things that I generally find cool. There's also a good chance my own illustration work will pop up on here.

All work on this blog is copyright to me unless I state that it isn't. Obviously. Don't do stealing, kids.

So come on in, have a look around, and leave a comment if you like what you see.

www.rachelsayshello.com
contact [at] rachelsayshello.com

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Bishbo! And Brochures.

So I just got added on myspace by this awesome design studio called Bishbo. One look and I was hooked; their work is amazing and everyone should check it out. They are based in London so I emailed them on the off chance of getting some summer work; you never know eh? Here are some examples:




I could go on posting... just go look, it's worth it :) All images above copyright to Bishbo, and all that.

Another quick thing, I got emailed a while back about doing the front and back cover for the new Arena Theatre in Wolverhampton autumn brochure, and finally got round to doing it. They're going to pick the best one they get sent and print it; the winner doesn't get paid or anything (duh, getting students to work for free = good business I suppose *shakes fist*), but you know, you get a name check so that could open up work in the future. That's why I did it anyway, not doing a whole lot else now I'm jobless again!

Click for larger view.

Ok, so it's not the best piece of design ever, but I'm not going to work my socks off for free am I? ;) I quite like it to be honest. It would be nice to win, too. Looking at it this small, I'm beginning to doubt the purple text glow, though. Although I suppose I had to match the Arena Theatre logo really (this was sent to me, already done.) Oh well, sent it now. Everyone likes purple.

1 comment:

biteyourowntail said...

Bishbo rock

I know you're buy and all, as I can see by your blog, but you might enjoy a little look around http://illustrationfridaynight.com/
even if you aren't moved to join the fray...

Thanks too, for you comments