My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rachelsayshello.com
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to rachelsays... The blog of Rachel Lewis, containing my thoughts and musings on illustration, design, fashion, music, cakey-bakey goodness, culture and things that I generally find cool. There's also a good chance my own illustration work will pop up on here.

All work on this blog is copyright to me unless I state that it isn't. Obviously. Don't do stealing, kids.

So come on in, have a look around, and leave a comment if you like what you see.

www.rachelsayshello.com
contact [at] rachelsayshello.com

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Vote for my t-shirt design

This is a very quick post. Just to let people know that they can now vote on my t-shirt design (pictures below)

here.

You can rate between 0-5. I would appreciate your votes, thankyou.

Also just to let you know that I'm going through a very difficult time at the moment and being creative/drawing/smiling/living/breathing isn't at the top of my agenda right now. Maybe i'll post something in a fit of rage and genius. ness. but i doubt it.

i'll try and get back to "normal" as soon as I can.

edit - also if you pop by here, can you feed berryface please. she looks upset and i dont want her to die

5 comments:

biteyourowntail said...

Sorry you're having such a crap time. Me too, but I hide in work. Hope to see you back soon.

Zari said...

I'm sorry you area passing through a difficult time...hope everything is solved and we see you back as soon as possible! Now i'll go and vote for your t-shirt ;)

Zari said...

Sorry...the other day i was gonna vote but there was a problem with the connction...now that i've returned it's over :(

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Zari said...

hello rachel...i'm just worried about you...you have been away for a long time... hope you are fine and to see you back soon...