My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rachelsayshello.com
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to rachelsays... The blog of Rachel Lewis, containing my thoughts and musings on illustration, design, fashion, music, cakey-bakey goodness, culture and things that I generally find cool. There's also a good chance my own illustration work will pop up on here.

All work on this blog is copyright to me unless I state that it isn't. Obviously. Don't do stealing, kids.

So come on in, have a look around, and leave a comment if you like what you see.

www.rachelsayshello.com
contact [at] rachelsayshello.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A drawing a day: Day 2

So, I haven't had time to do a drawing a day, which is a bit of a fail considering I only started a few days ago! But I've been so busy with fun in the sun, job interviews, degree show preparation, all sorts.

So today I decided to draw whatever fell out of my bag after getting back from my interview. And my phone, which is on charge constantly these days because it's old and rubbish. (well, it's a year old, but phones really don't last long at all, it's terrible). I'll draw again tomorrow.

Here are a few pictures from my day at Barmouth, Wales yesterday with my friends:



And my cool neon pink flipflops! :)

To see the rest of the drawings in the 'A drawing a day keeps the bad thoughts away' series, click here.

No comments: