My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rachelsayshello.com
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to rachelsays... The blog of Rachel Lewis, containing my thoughts and musings on illustration, design, fashion, music, cakey-bakey goodness, culture and things that I generally find cool. There's also a good chance my own illustration work will pop up on here.

All work on this blog is copyright to me unless I state that it isn't. Obviously. Don't do stealing, kids.

So come on in, have a look around, and leave a comment if you like what you see.

www.rachelsayshello.com
contact [at] rachelsayshello.com

Friday, May 29, 2009

A drawing a day: Day 4 - drawing in the park

Today I spent the latter part of the afternoon and evening chillaxing in West Park. Such an amazingly hot and sunny day, the lads were kicking a football around while I drew our array of technology in the grass. It was a super quick sketch as I only had my diary and pen with me, but I didn't care because I was in such a good mood, listening to 23 by Jimmy Eat World was my inspiration. Hence the scribbled lyrics. Lots of summer tunes :)


Check it out. Beautiful amazing sunshine. I was just lying in the grass finding strange animals in the clouds...
....and taking emo pictures of myself. Ha.

Tommy got sleepy :) awwww.

No comments: