My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rachelsayshello.com
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to rachelsays... The blog of Rachel Lewis, containing my thoughts and musings on illustration, design, fashion, music, cakey-bakey goodness, culture and things that I generally find cool. There's also a good chance my own illustration work will pop up on here.

All work on this blog is copyright to me unless I state that it isn't. Obviously. Don't do stealing, kids.

So come on in, have a look around, and leave a comment if you like what you see.

www.rachelsayshello.com
contact [at] rachelsayshello.com

Monday, October 19, 2009

Coveting: Russian Doll Measuring Cups!

I have just discovered these Russian Doll Measuring Cups via Swissmiss, and I want them so much! They're so cute and are actually useful - as you know I love baking so these would be perfect.
You can buy them here, they're $16 - and I'm guessing shipping from America would be quite a lot too. However I found some from a UK site for £10.91, which isn't bad at all, plus p+p. It says out of stock at the moment though.

I also found these gorgeous ceramic Russian Doll Measuring Cups from this blog post, which is where this image is from:

They are from Anthropologie, which for people who don't know, is an amazing american home/clothing/vintage type store full of beautiful, expensive things. There's a store in the Rockefeller Building which I spent a very long time in the last time I went to NY. I love it so much. Now, I've wanted it to come to the UK for a long time and I found out a few weeks ago that they are opening a store in Regents Street! Very very excited, click here to have a look at the UK site. Eeeee!

In the meantime, I have a friend who does ceramics, maybe she'll make me a set of these :D

No comments: