My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rachelsayshello.com
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to rachelsays... The blog of Rachel Lewis, containing my thoughts and musings on illustration, design, fashion, music, cakey-bakey goodness, culture and things that I generally find cool. There's also a good chance my own illustration work will pop up on here.

All work on this blog is copyright to me unless I state that it isn't. Obviously. Don't do stealing, kids.

So come on in, have a look around, and leave a comment if you like what you see.

www.rachelsayshello.com
contact [at] rachelsayshello.com

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Coveting: Sweet treats from Punkypins

I just got an email from Punkypins, who are a great handmade jewellry company. It's all kitsch and mostly plastic, nothing high end here! But I love a lot of the stuff they do - I bought a crazy necklace from them a while back that's just crammed full of junk - plastic barbie combs, mini breakfast cereals, hats, guns, guitars, I think there's even a neon crucifix on it. Super random. It's great!

So imagine my glee when I see:

and
and


and
and

I know, right. HAPPY BAKED GOODS IN NECKLACE FORM. They're all pretty damn cute, and as an obvious choice I'd get the cupcake one, but the chocolate bourbon is so happy, and do you know what, chocolate bourbons do not get the credit they deserve. I think they are my favourite biscuit (see that wasn't hard was it, Gordon) but I never consider them as a viable addition to my accessory collection. Until now! See the whole biscuit tin here.

They're all £12 which is pretty good, even if they are just acrylic. Christmas list! :D

They also do a moustache necklace for all you facial hair obsessives ("Hold it up to your face for an older, more sophisticated look!") as well as many other creations.

No comments: